1080p 60fps, hard wired - too much to ask?

It won't drain the battery. The smart power cable works by detecting the voltage change and continuous vibration. Once your bike is not being used, the DVR will record another 3 minutes and then stop.

Yep this is my hope and will be very happy if it does, will let you know my tests in a few weeks.......:beerjug:

The question is what the draw is from the monitoring state, as it will still be using some power. Not much I'd imagine, but some.

I quite like the idea of the extra 3 minutes, if you stop for petrol or something, go in to pay, and some numbskull bumps the bike, I can see use for this...............:D

The question is what the draw is from the monitoring state, as it will still be using some power. Not much I'd imagine, but some.

The extra power comes from the supercapacitor which stored before your bike is turned off.

Can it be bought in the UK with some support if it’s faulty ?

Can it be bought in the UK with some support if it’s faulty ?

It is all China based, but in all honesty, even Inoov that have a UK re-seller have to go through China when something is faulty, reviews of Vsys seem half decent, the company guy comes on here, so like all we pay take our chances and hope it does its job for a few years....:beerjug:

I always understood that the slower frame rate allowed for better light gathering resulting in better low light results.
If you don’t need better night time results then no problem.

Tom

You are correct Tom for single images. Video is a little different as the subject is always moving. 60fps is the sweet spot at 1080p

I use Garmin Virb XE cameras....

- Waterproof
- Hardwired
- 1080p @ 60 fps
- GPS data
- Internal backup battery
- 128G memory card = 10 hours footage
- Rugged design
- Smartphone App and lots of features

Pick them up second hand for around £150 each off eBay

Have a go pro hero 5 and innovv 2 on my bike.

Having had a dabble at making a video.... Keep the video short, ie no more than 3 to 5 mins and include lots of photographs. Makes them more interesting.

Just my 2 pence worth

Well got mine finally, for those who buy the same model, the camera lens does not screw off do not try it, it is waterproof, you actually hold the lens and spin the bracket around, to get the picture or video straight, otherwise good kit, easy install, everything is colour coded, the instructions are useless, and the app that you downloads sometimes connects, and sometimes not, but will figure that out why later, I put a 256 gb card in, and it seems to accept it fine, some pictures of installation and where cables where routed, the cable from the front is inside the tank panel, piss taking and tips accepted.

The C5 is in fact 60 FPS

... at 720p. It’s 30 FPS at 1080p

Attachments

• 22034A09-C8A0-4B0F-98E3-ED065DCE0CC3.jpg
    22034A09-C8A0-4B0F-98E3-ED065DCE0CC3.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 175
Well got mine finally, for those who buy the same model, the camera lens does not screw off do not try it, it is waterproof, you actually hold the lens and spin the bracket around, to get the picture or video straight, otherwise good kit, easy install, everything is colour coded, the instructions are useless, and the app that you downloads sometimes connects, and sometimes not, but will figure that out why later, I put a 256 gb card in, and it seems to accept it fine, some pictures of installation and where cables where routed, the cable from the front is inside the tank panel, piss taking and tips accepted.

Nice work~
About the Wi-Fi Connection, please try to turn off your cellular network and then there will be no problem.

Nice work~
About the Wi-Fi Connection, please try to turn off your cellular network and then there will be no problem.

Yep all sorted, just wished I had read further down in your offer as thought I had GPS but seems not seems must buy another box at 25 dollars, when you look at Aliexpress page it looks like you have GPS "SYS VSYS Full Body Waterproof Motorcycle Camera Recorder P6FL WiFi Dual 1080P Full HD Motorcycle DVR Dash Cam Black GPS Box" but I could not find the GPS so went back to webpage and scrolled down, and brilliant it says optional, wish I would have known that from the start could have ordered together. "Waterproof GPS Tracker (Optional)"....:blast

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...9.0&pvid=d87e5032-d212-48e8-93b0-f2fe9f2df3ee

Have you fitted ferrite cores to the camera cables to prevent interference?

Good value at half the price of the innovv2. Is the HD quality acceptable?

Yep all sorted, just wished I had read further down in your offer as thought I had GPS but seems not seems must buy another box at 25 dollars, when you look at Aliexpress page it looks like you have GPS "SYS VSYS Full Body Waterproof Motorcycle Camera Recorder P6FL WiFi Dual 1080P Full HD Motorcycle DVR Dash Cam Black GPS Box" but I could not find the GPS so went back to webpage and scrolled down, and brilliant it says optional, wish I would have known that from the start could have ordered together. "Waterproof GPS Tracker (Optional)"....:blast

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...9.0&pvid=d87e5032-d212-48e8-93b0-f2fe9f2df3ee

Struggling to see how you add the optional GPS tracker to the order ?

Hi, we now have a campaign which you can get a free GPS tracker.
Hec7a0b7118e240b897335d73b4870bbbc.png

Back
Top Bottom