PCP - Who's handing theirs back?

so i have been to dealers today, pcp deal, £1800 deposit, 36 x £100. £5730 final payment, last of the 2019 bikes, do the collective think it is still a good deal?

Depends! Is it an Africa twin Sport, manual or DCT?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

so i have been to dealers today, pcp deal, £1800 deposit, 36 x £100. £5730 final payment, last of the 2019 bikes, do the collective think it is still a good deal?

£135 less than your offer if its the standard model

c4cf9a003ae3a27474a17847ab9aa936.png

http://huntsmotorcycles.co.uk/NewBikes/honda-crf1000l-africa-twin.htm

DCT is £1000 more than manual version... didn't know that

If you don’t mind a used bike I’d be tempted to buy a 16/17 year bike for £6500/7000 which would loose very little money now. Your pcp bike WILL cost you £5600 (plus service costs) and you would own nothing after 3 years except the memories.

Your used bike would still be yours to sell or keep.

If you don’t mind a used bike I’d be tempted to buy a 16/17 year bike for £6500/7000 which would loose very little money now. Your pcp bike WILL cost you £5600 (plus service costs) and you would own nothing after 3 years except the memories.

That's what got me out of the pcp merry go round.

I've had two or three messages now from the Honda Dealer telling me about a fantastic deal they've got for me to trade in my Africa Twin.

September is the end of my PCP Contract so they're gearing up for a swap over.

I don't think so :aidan

Sticking with my Rally Raid version thank you :augie:hippy

Attachments

• Rally3.jpg
    Rally3.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 349
Did they give details on the deal?

Nope, just a voicemail telling me it's a brilliant deal...... I doubt that !

A brilliant deal was 3 years ago offering me this bike for £70 per month and zero deposit :D :D

Take your AT down and see how much they allow you on the trade in for a laugh.....:aidan

Honestly I would, but it's a 5 hour round-trip and I just can't be arsed :D

Interesting. Was it the dealer or Honda UK ?

I wasn't paying attention as I've zero interest in handing it back. But I think it was the dealer.... Message was deleted after I heard it.

I have to say though, I've thoroughly enjoyed owning this bike. No regrets whatsoever. :thumb2

May it long continue..... :D

Looked at having a 1250. But they want to many shilling to exchange it.

But looking how my 16 plate is full of corrosion they probably doing me a favour.

By the way my fault for the corrosion (how i cleaned it according to bmw) strange as this is my 5th one and the only one with corrosion:augie

Looked at having a 1250. But they want to many shilling to exchange it.

But looking how my 16 plate is full of corrosion they probably doing me a favour.

By the way my fault for the corrosion (how i cleaned it according to bmw) strange as this is my 5th one and the only one with corrosion:augie

Bahnstormers told me that it was my fault as well.
Even when the Technical Director for BMW UK said only the salt damage on the calipers could be me not rinsing them soon enough, the rest of the main/subframe certainly was not they refused to do anything as it showed them as being at fault due to not raising it on the end of warranty check and services as it was on the electronic file as being raised in year one.

That's what got me out of the pcp merry go round.

I'm getting off this PCP Merry-go-round as well...

Cost me £20,000 for a £9,000 bike.

But it was worth it.

I did the PCP thing back in the day when i bought my new GSA, however i just paid cash with a trade in for my 1250. Zero interest to pay to anyone. So quids in.

Back
Top Bottom