PCP - Who's handing theirs back?

I'm with you and I agree with your approach. THAT is exactly what you should do! Use the bloody thing and DO something you'll remember for the rest of your life. The amount of money people spend, that they don't already have so borrow on a never ending treadmill of PCP, in order to afford the latest bling and then worry about riding in case they put a slight scratch on it amazes me. :blast

My brand new Africa Twin had about 60 miles on the clock when I chucked it down a muddy trail..... crashed it, rebuilt it, repeat x 80

Been brilliant fun, it's scratched to bits, but I just rest it against a tree, or wall now if sidestand isn't handy.... :D

Where did you find the details of this loyalty bonus, and could it go towards a lesser bike, such as a scoot etc

A Honda Dealer told me about it. Not sure if it applies to other models as I was only looking to buy another Africa Twin.

Just to make everyone aware i am looking for a low mileage AT if you are thinking of handing one back.

Cheers Justin

Sold my F800gs and ready to buy an AT now if any are available

Not missed it yet, but will be stripping it back to standard over the next few days and selling the parts.. A real shame as the farkles on it are quality and I did a lot of research and trial and error getting it to this stage. I'll claw back more money by selling the parts separately but I'd rather someone benefit from the bike as I've set it up.

I'm looking for a standard bike as my budget will not cover any extra's

Cheers

I'm looking for a standard bike as my budget will not cover any extra's

Cheers

Two posts up the seller states he is stripping it back to standard.....and generally, the bits sell for more than the difference. In your position and provided the bike comes with all the original parts, you could buy it as is and then set to and sell the shiny bits...and end up with cash in your pocket. Look at prices elsewhere....for the mileage and condition, Jojitsu's is a bargain

Do you have a link to the ebay listing?

It ended yesterday, had it advertised at £7700 ono, I have a guy saying he's coming up to buy it from a bit of a distance away but he's not been able to do so yet, but I'm not gonna wait much longer for him.

Or if anyone is interested in Rolex submariner non date swap?

Has anyone had any communication from honda yet re paying or handing back? Not heard anything.

Are they trying to bill us if due an annual service, needs a tyre etc? If they go that way, it could make it a cheaper bike to buy rather than give them main dealer service costs etc.

I was definitely handing mine back, but having got it out in preparation of stripping the extras off, I'm having 2nd thoughts. :blast

I was definitely handing mine back, but having got it out in preparation of stripping the extras off, I'm having 2nd thoughts. :blast

I do that all the time with my Bandit 1250. Think of selling it, get it out for a short ride, then put it back in the Garage "not selling that, way too much fun"

Wife just smiles and rolls her eyes :D

Back
Top Bottom