2018 R1200GSA sidestand foot enlarger

Victor c

Reaction score
Evening all

Been looking on EBay for a sidestand foot enlarger for my 2018 R1200GSA, but all I can find seem to contradict what they fit. It will say “fits adventure LC” in the title, but then in the more detailed notes, says “does not fit adventure”.
Does anyone have a reliable link to one they have purchased? Don’t want to go down the route of expensive Wunderlich.

Thanks
Mark

I’ve got a used Cymarc one off my 18 GSA if you want it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bought this last July... fits perfectly and from eBay. (I have a 2014 GSA)

6ded11d6d2defabdaea6acdbaabee919.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks both.

Put the description of Flaming T’s into EBay search and the listing has a picture with dimensions, which is really handy.

Thanks for the offer Nin. However, no1 grandson wants to buy me one with his own money ��

Mark, only thing to watch out for is if your bike is lowered as I think this has a reduced ‘foot’ size. I bought Wunderlich for my standard GSA and is great. P.S. I knew I should have had kids if they are buying you kit! :D

Mark, only thing to watch out for is if your bike is lowered as I think this has a reduced ‘foot’ size. I bought Wunderlich for my standard GSA and is great. P.S. I knew I should have had kids if they are buying you kit! :D

Thanks for the heads up. Mine is a std height bike.

I had the Wunderlich one on my last GS and managed to take a chunk out of one if my boots, when it cought on the edge serration. God knows why they are designed like that!

I appreciate that they are pricey but I bought the Camel Toe for mine. It is beautifully made and you can choose the colour combination to suit your bike.

Enlarger

Evening all

Been looking on EBay for a sidestand foot enlarger for my 2018 R1200GSA, but all I can find seem to contradict what they fit. It will say “fits adventure LC” in the title, but then in the more detailed notes, says “does not fit adventure”.
Does anyone have a reliable link to one they have purchased? Don’t want to go down the route of expensive Wunderlich.

Thanks
Mark

Hi I ordered this for my 2019 GSA it did not fit if that helps

Back
Top Bottom