Shaving me head for RevUp

frodi

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After leaving my hair grow for over the last 10 years I'm shaving it all off in aid of RevUp and Special Olympics Ireland. My son Fionn does special olympics as did my wifes late uncle. Otherwise I would be leaving RevUp alone as twice my bike has come home in the support van. :blast

Because I'm getting a 3 day joly out of this I am personally matching all donations. If you feel the urge to contribute you can go here .

To give some idea of what I'm letting myself in for here are some Before and Artists Impression of After photos.

So go on, it's for a good cause.

Attachments

• Hairy_photo rally1.jpg
    Hairy_photo rally1.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 600
  • Bald photo rally1.jpg
    Bald photo rally1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 615
Ah Damnit! ~ The BEST hair brained scheme:

He got there before me in posting this up :rolleyes: ~ knowing full well the fun i could have with him! :green gri
(I'll be killing off a mere Pony Tail at years end / But Frodi is losing a full head of hair here - and very soon! :eek:)

Please give him your support (but wash it first)
Please!!! - it was this or he'd dye it.
Again. :eek and the last time he did that he looked like Dick emery in "ooh, you are awful!" mode.:kissy2
The customers to his drug emporium must've thought he'd been at the stock judging by their reactions. :eek:
This man has no sense of embarrassment at all. He'll embarrass all around him / but is immune to its effects himself. :blast

.... Actually, Fair Play to Frodi. :clap:clap:clap This is a great - albeit drastic way to raise a few bob ...
... and then a few bob more by matching every donation with the same amount himself. :bow

A different artist's impression...

shave.gif

*edit* - oh, and donation sent :thumb2

Thanks sparkplug for the donation.
I'm going to borrow that gif for my facebook page if you don't mind. You are obiviously much more adept at the PC/photoshop thingy than me.

Mrs frodi has just seen the gif. Her reaction?

"Oh jesus, oh fuck, I hope it grows back."

As Og will confirm she isn't a lady who is given to cursing too much.

:comfort:censor::bash

Jayzus Fil! :eek:
If that gif dont get attention i dunno what will!!! It's quite.... "vivid" :eek

Mrs frodi has just seen the gif. Her reaction?

"Oh jesus, oh fuck, I hope it grows back."

As Og will confirm she isn't a lady who is given to cursing too much.

:comfort:censor::bash
Bwhahahaha! :jes
Ahem, sorry - but yes indeed - she is usually somewhat more genteel in tone and response.
i can just picture her poor face as she saw what she and the world have to ... look forward to!
That was what one would call an honest and heartfelt reaction. :augie :D

Feel free to use it wherever you want :thumb2

If it helps put some money in the coffers then I'm a happy man :D

No idea what your ears look like - hope I haven't done you an injustice with that one - but you looked like an alien without one!

I had to drop the live streaming as it proved to be beyond my technological abilities. We shot an 18 minute video which some younger minded person is in the process of editting it down to a watchable bit. In the meanwhile here are some photos.

Attachments

• IMG-V.jpg
    IMG-V.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG-201904252.jpg
    IMG-201904252.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG-20190425-4.jpg
    IMG-20190425-4.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 162
I could feel the nip in the air this morning all right.

Where is the donate links? I’m drunk I want to give you ten euro

Back
Top Bottom