Lindstrands

misery guts

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone using Lindstrands textiles? Wondering how they come up size wise. Nearest stockist is a little while away so it'll be ordering online.

Thanks in advance.

I'm using both Halvarssons & Lindstrands, and very happy with them. I've got some old BMW stuff and size-wise the H & L stuff is very comparable. I take a 52 jacket in both brands. Bought mine (over the phone) from SMC in Sheffield who were very helpful. The did charge delivery though. I think that MCA in Leicester are also agents (found out afterwards!) and they deliver free.

Strange a few years back I tried jackets and trousers from the Halvarrsons/Jofama/Lindstrands ranges and the sizing was odd compared to Rukka/BMW/Hein Gericke stuff.

All 5 styles of trousers I tried were fine on the waist but far too tight on the thighs and lower legs and the jackets were all tight around the shoulders/upper arm areas .

Shame as the kit is very good quality

Strange a few years back I tried jackets and trousers from the Halvarrsons/Jofama/Lindstrands ranges and the sizing was odd compared to Rukka/BMW/Hein Gericke stuff.

All 5 styles of trousers I tried were fine on the waist but far too tight on the thighs and lower legs and the jackets were all tight around the shoulders/upper arm areas .

Shame as the kit is very good quality

I have found the same with the Halvarsson’s sizing. I have the Walkre jacket and Wish pants, which are snugger in the same size as all my other kit. I would definitely try before you buy, unless it is somewhere to that do free returns. Somewhere like Motolegends.

race leathers in Darwen are big stockists of H and L , Just outside Blackburn . I use the H Baselayers and T shirts ,The sizing is small a 42 chest needs an XL

Back
Top Bottom