BMW Motorcycle TFT with Nav VI and Headset setup and use. Video advice

Wapping

Reaction score
This might be useful to some.

Published on Dec 1, 2018

Learn how to properly connect your TFT, NAV VI, and Headset along with all the features you get from those connections.

Update: current version for TFT is now 001_019_180.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LzPoILCj-aU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think the main problem is that these intercoms only have 2 BT channels. So for tft owners you’ll have to give up something. ie the apps useful controls or connecting to someone that’s BT only. Anyone know of a BT hub that could connect a number of BT items via one connect to the headset?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the main problem is that these intercoms only have 2 BT channels. So for tft owners you’ll have to give up something. ie the apps useful controls or connecting to someone that’s BT only. Anyone know of a BT hub that could connect a number of BT items via one connect to the headset?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i use the nav 6 as a hub ....your correct 2 BT channels, so channel 1 is the TFT to headset ,channel 2 is the nav connected to the headset. connected to the nav is the iPhone. and Garmin smart app

Back
Top Bottom