Converting to 7” daymaker led headlight.

Did this to a 2014 CVO Road King. Everything I needed came in the box. But you had to splice cables, it wasn't a direct plug and play.

Is it required to buy the additional trim-ring for touring models to fit or will the standard fitted item suffice?

Sent from Steve's fancy iPad using Tapatalk
if you mean the ring that fits over the head light then the original one does fit but you will get one in the box(either black or chrome) along with an adaptor loom so its plug and play,or at least mine is,if you haven't bought one yet I have a genuine H/D one for sale in black.

Chinese knockoffs can be a right pain to fit, grab Uncle Rob,s arm I would if I still had a harley..............;)

I got a Chinese one on Amazon , fitted it to a Heritage softail, plug and play. The instructions made it harder than what it was. It came with a few different blocks attached , you only need to to use one, the others are for other bikes or cars. So the fun was trying to pack it all into the existing headlight casing. The outer std chrome ring went straight back on. I was so impresssed I then bought the Chinese side lights , riding lights for the same bike . Again fitted perfect

I got a Chinese one on Amazon , fitted it to a Heritage softail, plug and play. The instructions made it harder than what it was. It came with a few different blocks attached , you only need to to use one, the others are for other bikes or cars. So the fun was trying to pack it all into the existing headlight casing. The outer std chrome ring went straight back on. I was so impresssed I then bought the Chinese side lights , riding lights for the same bike . Again fitted perfect

DC,
Have you a link to that purchase?

Sent from Steve's fancy iPad using Tapatalk

will source through Amazon hang in there

Things have evolved as usual, my effort was 8 years ago...........:hippy

Back
Top Bottom