Sergeant custom seat or the like.

S A Watt

Reaction score
Hi guys

I have the 2017 rt le.

I have the standard low seat but it’s like sitting on a razor blade. Been like that since new. I bought an airhawk cushion and have been using this and it nice and comfy but spoils the look of the bike really.

Does anyone have any experience on the sergeant custom seat on the rt or any other custom seats.

Priced the sergeant and with the heating it’s £425 for a front only. I just ride myself so that fine for me really. Costly though

I see you also get the low height and standard. Would the standard be better as more padding or no difference.

Any advice welcome or if anyone is selling one even better. Thanks for any advice

Personally I prefer Corbin to Sergant, but everyone’s arse is their own. I found the 90th edition RT well padded and comfortable

I had my 2017 RT LE seat sorted by Tony Archer, my brief to Tony was make it more comfortable for longer rides and make it look better.
He worked his magic and I’m very happy with the end result.

b3a92a3f6ed60c4c7431108dca8370b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks nice and I may consider that. Where is best place to buy a sergeant seat. Anyone give any discount.

That looks nice and I may consider that. Where is best place to buy a sergeant seat. Anyone give any discount.

I got both Sargeant seats for my 2018 RT and very pleased. 20% wider and firmer so more support than stock which is nice and soft in the showroom but squashes down to pile promoting as you ride.

..... than [the] stock which is nice and soft in the showroom but squashes down to pile promoting as you ride.

WHAT? The stock seat has NEVER been soft. It is hard, AND it doesn't seem to conform as it should - although my stock seat - at 20000 miles is actually starting to feel OK.
Are you sure you are talking about a Wethead RT Seat?

Yes, mine as nice and soft in the showroom but as you ride it compresses to rock hard. Anyway all a bad dream now I have the Sargeant.

Good news is that I came across a sargent seat that a chap was selling. Just waiting for it to arrive it was nearly new and has the heating so a good buy. Looking forward to getting it and getting off the razor blade.

Good news is that I came across a sargent seat that a chap was selling. Just waiting for it to arrive it was nearly new and has the heating so a good buy. Looking forward to getting it and getting off the razor blade.

The OEM seats are definitely a pain in the bum. Looking forward to seeing what you think.

Back
Top Bottom