Attendees?

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know it's still a long way ahead but just thought I'd start a thread to see who's coming.
No pressure, just that nearer the time I'd like a rough idea of numbers for how much booze to order in. I have many friends and neighbours who will help to consume any left overs.

Sadly, I can't make it this year again!
I arrive on mainland Europe 26th July heading for Romania and then the Austrian MotoGP.
It's look an idyllic area you live in and I wish you all great weather and a good time.
I'll try harder next year.

Hi Sid,
My PD is back on the road after refurb and Winter lay up, so I am hoping to make it this year.
So please put me down on your list. I’ll be camping , so a spot in the non-snoring section please��!
All the best ,
Roger

hi Sid ,johny wilk here,would love to attend ,any chance of the twin room as per my & micks last visit ?.We can arrive a few days early to help, as part of oyr summer tour.Hope your both well xx

Only four weeks to go and all looking good. Swimming pool is fully ready and everything all good to go.

It's been an interesting few weeks for me. I spent last week of May in Pyrenees with Austin Vince doing his Mini Mondo. Awesome week. Got back home and stripped bike (crf250L Rally) down to service it. Next thing is bike falls off workbench and pins me to the floor and cuts my elbow. Luckily, my wonderful wife comes to my aid and helps lift bike off me.

The day before we were due to leave for Harley Rally I had a minor issue with my tractor (the Massey Ferguson, not the Harley). The rear topper smashed down on my left leg. Blue lighted to local hospital and put on drip for several hours with crush injury. Fortunately leg not broken but very painful and unable to walk without crutches for next ten days. Managed to swap the Harley for my auto Jeep and still made Harley Rally in Lisbon. 2,500 miles later, finally got home tonight.

Eventful few weeks, you should have listed a 3rd minor catastrophe....not just 2. Hope the weekend goes well, had hope to pop along for the weekend but not sure we'll be in France by then (semi resident in Creuse)

Never a dull moment at Chez Sid - your insurance premiums must be horrendous. Thank goodness you have the presence of one long suffering grown-up close by ......regards to Anne !!!
I'm just about organised with my PD now, had a few last minute repairs, but looking good for now.
So - who's coming to the Wee Kend Sid ? And could you PM me with address, phone number, email please, or email me if it's easier- .......
Hope the bent broken or stretched and bruised parts of your anatomy heal up OK, and just stay away from heavy machinery, bike ramps, and agricultural implements, at least for the next few weeks !:thumb2 Fishing should be pretty safe (especially for the fish !!!)
Cheers Sid,
Roger

Cheers Roger. Ann likes your comment. :)
My address is Treillou, Valeilles 82150 France.
If you put that into google it shows our house. It is next to a large lake mid way between Dausse and Valeilles.
I WILL put up the famous Airhead signs to show directions from both villages.
MickDB1 and his friend John are arriving early so I'm saving all the dangerous jobs for them. Friends from Jersey are coming to sort out my tractors before the tractors try to kill me again.
Don't forget your Speedos, large swimming pool to cool off in.

It's been 42 degrees here today. Swimming pool is very refreshing.

Remember, this is a chill out event, no formalities. No booking in, no prepayment, nothing.
Just turn up if you want to and chill out. Good food, good booze, good facilities, good roads, good mates and good times.

Looking forward to seeing lots of old friends and a few new ones.

Hope you have a great time Sid, looks like a scorcher.

Hope the leg mends.

No chance of attending this year sadly as I have no leave left to take, if its anything like your previous do's at Stibb Cross it'll be great fun. Enjoy.

Hi Sid
Not be on the bike as t boss n me are heading over to Bordeaux/ Lacanau way to holiday with the eldest lads family and the grand kids .
Would it be ok to pop in with the caravan/ motor for a couple of days ?

Yes, no problem. We have loads of room for bikes, cars, trailers, caravans etc.
Very hot here today and water temp in pool was 31 degrees.
Anyone still welcome, no formalities, just turn up and enjoy yourself.

Hi Sid- should be with you in about it 2 hours. Having a coffee and bun. Am about 30 miles away. I don’t seem to have your phone number or email, but have co-ordinates for your place. See you shortly
Cheers
Roger

Excellent start to Weekend. Brian was first to arrive followed by Roger. Shortly after was Simon with his caravan. That was just after I'd put out all the "Party Here" signs.
We took Roger to the brilliant local Airhead dealer who supplied him with a clutch cable.

Then it was back to the swimming pool where we all cooled off.

Hopefully a few more friends will arrive on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom