Shoei Hornet Adventure

TonyP22

Reaction score
I am considering a multitude of helmets and one of them is the Shoei Helmet Adventure. I have tried it on in the shop and it was very comfortable however I was wondering if anyone has or has owned the helmet and any pros and cons. Also does anyone know if the peak catches at motorway speeds.

Thanks

I absolutely love mine! Best helmet out of the lot i've had.

I managed to grab one on black friday from M&P for £220 a few years back... prices had rocketed since then. I'd love a new one as i've worn mine to death.

The peak is amazing, i ride all year round in any weather and during winter the peak is a live saver for the low sun.

There is absolutely no pulling at speed from the peak. They have designed it brilliantly. At any speed, head at any angle to i get any pulling, unlike cheaper peaked helmets i've had.

The build quality is superb and there are ear pockets for intercoms etc.. I use mine with an Interphone model. I find it nice and quiet too, owned mine for around 4 years now.

I highly recommend it!

I like mine, but had to change the cheek pads to a size smaller, as I was getting pressure on my ears. Now, it’s spot on. No issues with the peak, as it’s vented, unlike the Arai alternative.

I’ve just bought a new GT Air 2 for trips, and would say that the Hornet isn’t much louder tbh.

Love mine but if its pissing down and you crack the visor the wind blows the rain down the inside.... rode back from switzerland and during the cold it misted up so cracked the visor and the rain ran down down the inside...what a pain in the arse... other than that in chilly to good weather its an excellent lid, very comfy.

I liked mine a few years back. They need to upgrade it with an internal sun visor and provision for an SRL comms kit though .

Back
Top Bottom