A day out with Boyd Emmerich

Andi_archer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Starting out from Boyds country farm house on cool crisp morning and riding one of one of his KTM hire bikes for a day of trails around the Peak District National Parks.

We began on some of the easier trails with just a few rocks and ruts to get me warmed up and keep me on track.As my confidence grew so did the challenges as the vista of trails built up in Boyds well oiled arsenal played out before me each give me a personal challenge and I thoroughly enjoyed riding every foot of it.

We stopped for lunch at a local village pub to replace the calories used over the last few hours and with a great menu to choose from it certainly touched the spot.

Out once again onto more of our English countryside of great but sadly short trails [minding not to annoy any of the walkers we passed] the afternoon all to soon flew by.The last two trails full of boulders and sharp drops did give me a small fall but I emerged the better for the experience and would really encourage other looking for off road experience to take one of his guided tours.

And the total 200Km of road and trails, hows that for a days riding!

Attachments

• IMG_4073.jpg
    IMG_4073.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_4077 (1).jpg
    IMG_4077 (1).jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 210
Last time I was up there it was 'as muddy as feck' ~ looks like you had it perfect. It's beautiful around there isn't it :)

Andres

Yes a great day though that trail to the right with the large [to me] drops did get my bum squeaking :D

Back
Top Bottom