12 Stelvio NTX

the civil one

Reaction score
Evening all .

Just today , out of the Blue , a guy phoned me to ask if my stelvio was still for sale .
After the initial amazement , i said yes . The Advert is a year old .BCK Then i was asking Eur7500 for the Bike.
My question now is , Whats it worth today ?

12 Stelvio , In above good Condition , 10K Miles , Some service history . tyres ,pads , Good , and i have a full service kit to go
with it.

Ta , in advance

Hi Civil, assuming that it's a 2012 model with the factory roller cam followers, it's still got the NTX bits and it's got decent service history. I would hazard an informed opinion it's value as a private sale is around £5750-£6500 depending on condition.

Really nice low mileage Stelvio's are not hanging around long, as more and more folk are beginning to realise what a great bike they are.
GLWS

Side Panel

Hi Civil, assuming that it's a 2012 model with the factory roller cam followers, it's still got the NTX bits and it's got decent service history. I would hazard an informed opinion it's value as a private sale is around £5750-£6500 depending on condition.

Really nice low mileage Stelvio's are not hanging around long, as more and more folk are beginning to realise what a great bike they are.
GLWS

Has anyone who owns or has owned a Stelvio ever remove the side panel attached to the petrol tank, I need to remove the left hand panel from the larger tank model 2015 to access the TomTom cable. If you have could you tell me what needs to be undone. I think the Stelvio is a great bike but is let down by the lack of available information to enable Joe Blogs to work on them, it took me 2 day;s to put together information to carry out a service, there are no available Hains books etc. Shame really will probably be the reason that I will sell mine eventually. At least with BMW there is a host of information and that is the difference.

Back
Top Bottom