Hi fellow GSers

Zafiro

Reaction score
Greeting to all,
I'm from the North East of England, quite new to GS's having been a sports bike guy for a good number of years, after a test ride in 2017 I got a used GS1200, I surprised myself as none of my pals had them, in fact I didn't know anyone with a GS but I'm a convert, so much so I've just taken delivery of a new 1250, after a test ride I felt the newer model was quite a bit perkier and the gearbox much smoother, I'm sure some would say it wasn't worth the cost to change but I felt it was.
I didn't do a lot of miles on the 1200 but slipping into semi-retirement soon so more time for bike trips are definitely on the list of things to do...hopefully meet some of you on the road...
Cheers,
Dave.

Welcome Dave I collect mine tomorrow or Tuesday which model/colour did you opt for.

Thanks landmarkjohn…

Thanks also 10tenmen...I got the Rallye TE, which one have you chosen ? enjoy your collection day !

Bike

This the one just waiting for engine bars to arrive.

Attachments

• 1BADC41A-0113-40FF-8A13-EF5952444930.jpeg
    1BADC41A-0113-40FF-8A13-EF5952444930.jpeg
    237.4 KB · Views: 70
Very nice 10tenmen, I got seduced by the blingy wheels and bright colours but I suspect cleaning the wheels will become the bane of my life ! yet to get some engine bars or the Nav6. Which bars have you settled on ?

They did me a deal on the BMW ones also opted for the extra LED lights and radiator guards, I had the wire wheels on my last BMW enduro cleaning just takes a little longer but they look good. The nav 6 is good especially the way it integrates with the thumb wheel. Enjoy the new bike we regularly travel around North Yorkshire.

Back
Top Bottom