nickandtacita

Reaction score
Hello

A friend of mine told me about this great forum, full of lots of useful information, especially if you happen to own a GS.

But i thought i would try this one first.

So….new member, based in Bridgnorth, Shropshire. Recent bikes include S1000R, S1000XR, however, i have finally seen the light and now ride a 1250GS, what a bike !!

Hopefully you will give me a warm welcome, i have joined your forum for knowledge and entertainment.

Thanks

Nick

Hello

A friend of mine told me about this great forum, full of lots of useful information, especially if you happen to own a GS.

Hopefully you will give me a warm welcome, i have joined your forum for knowledge and entertainment.

NOPE none of that here..... move along nothing to see..... :rob ;) :tarka

Tacita is my better half, the name derives from the Latin for "Silent" not sure why it was chosen for her, but i suppose you don't know at the time do you :)

I've never stopped there actually, i suppose because its on the doorstep, but i think i may give it a go and check the bikes out.
See you there.

Friendly lot. I will be the one dribbling on the terrace, or few of us meet up at The Silver Griddle, coffee trailer in the Market Square Ludlow Saturday mid-dayish you're welcome to join us, only membership requirement is to have a sense of humour. :)

Hello Nick. Congratulations on the R1250GS!

Thanks, it really is a tremendous machine. I recently rode down to Javea, Spain in a couple of days (from St Malo), thought i may suffer for so many hours in the saddle, but felt like i could carry on and do the same again.

Friendly lot. I will be the one dribbling on the terrace, or few of us meet up at The Silver Griddle, coffee trailer in the Market Square Ludlow Saturday mid-dayish you're welcome to join us, only membership requirement is to have a sense of humour. :)

Thanks for that, nice run out to Ludlow, so i will give that a go when i get chance.

I was seriously tempted to go for a brand new 1250, let's see hey. I'm around Bridgnorth a fair bit, I'll give you a wave!

Welcome nick the knowledge on this forum is second to none and the entertainment is even better.

Back
Top Bottom