Lahinch : Wet Weekend !!

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Don't much like the wet forecast for the Lahinch campers, have fun while the rest of us reside in 'dry' Britain

JohnnyBoxer said:
Don't much like the wet forecast for the Lahinch campers, have fun while the rest of us reside in 'dry' Britain

Looks ok to me........

Attachments

• ScreenShot013.jpg
    ScreenShot013.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 240
burgerey

ah well if its wet we can sit in the nice warm pub n get pissed..:)

twas a beautiful sunny day till 5 oclock here and then the rain came down..:-(

rain gods must a heard there was a load of tossers on their way over..

:)

pthag

Well just about to set off for the ferry and its pissing down here.

Pete A

Blue skies smiling at me

in the office, a little over 40 miles from Lahinch, and this Friday morning is bright and clear with a pale blue sky laced with some high wispy cloud in the direction of Lahinch.
See you there earlier Saturday morning.

ha ha

beautiful sunny day in dublin, ffels like its gonna be a schorcher

:p

pthag

Beautiful down here in Cork also. Just had Judge, Steptoe, Mr & Mrs Cookie and lance over for breakfast. They have headed off to the Healy Pass en route to Lahinch.
See ye all there tonight.

All the best

Ferg

Getting bike ready for an early Saturday start

Limerick is bright, blue and blustery, with a front moving in from the west with a slow moving high to settle in tomorrow. Rain and showers tonight for the west i.e Lahinch, with showery intervals tomorrow - a nice dry pub beckons.
Think I'll give the offroad a miss this time around.
An older but wise head prevails - the bones take longer to heal.

Passed you on the road this morning in the pissing rain Nudie. Had a good few drinks last night with the GSers. :beer: :beer:
Made Cork by midday. Shite ride home in the rain though :banghead:

Ships that pass

sorry to miss you Fergus.
Should have loaded the bike fully on Friday night and got to Lahinch early on Saturday, but then I would have been out in the rain for longer.
The angels were crying all day - it may have been the curry brewing. Dried as we eat lunch after we had squelched into Lahinch. Started again as we came back, with greater vigour to make up for the temporary respite.
Evaporated out in the bar and the weather cleared as the food was served - lovely, both the grub and the clear still evening.
I'd left all the camping gear on the bike and as I didn't fancy have another series of bouts between the sleeping bag, its stuff bag and the pannier, left about 21h00 and was home shortly after 22h00.
Came back down on Sunday morning at 11h00, I believe that some people had an over indulgent evening and there were slow risers. A lovely, dry hot day.

Back
Top Bottom