Breakdown cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

donkeydoo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking to lump all the bikes and cars into one policy as at the moment they are all on separate ones, too much info to remember....Any recommendations for a personal policy for bikes and cars?

Cheers all

The AA - they cover you for whatever vehicle you’re driving

You can have either vehicle or individual/family driver cover, it looks like you have the prior.

Prices and cover varies i.e. AA "basic" driver policy only covers for up to 25 miles from home and not home start so you would need the upgrade version if you travel far from home and international cover is going to be a whole new ball game. Best be sure to read the small print on what is actually offered as some companies only offer pick up to the nearest garage with no travel to destination etc.

Ive had good service from the AA though they have over the last few years hiked the prices up and lowered the options on some packages.

The A.A. left me on the side of the road in the UK for a FULL DAY last August 2018. The drive belt broke on my bike. I had their Premium policy. I eventually called Carol Nash who picked me up.

A.A. gave me a free year cover as compo. I’d prefer if they were able to do their job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with the RAC which covers me regardless of what I'm on/in. The AA pissed me off once (I forget why!) and been with the RAC ever since. Not had a problem with them thus far

You need to check cover carefully,

I'm with RAC - it covers me for anything i'm in or on

No questions asked.

I looked at cheaper alternative's of whicch there are many ,

But most have an upper age limit for cars & bikes

One of the recommened cost savers wont cover cars over 12 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom