Interesting service discovery

So dealer made it look like he was doing me a favour............:hippy

I got a free cup of coffee and took a free loan bike out.

What’s not to love? :nenau

Attachments

• EBA4EAA9-60A3-43AC-9470-8F0C753A3088.jpg
    EBA4EAA9-60A3-43AC-9470-8F0C753A3088.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 226
Apparently the TFT based bikes have loads more packages to download and install, our dinosaurs are easy.............;)

Pre TFT bikes, even with 2013 software, has never taken me more than 15-20mins. I believe the TFT requires a direct connection to the internet which will download the package from Germany

Must take 27 hours getting to OZ then Fred............;)

haha. Hopefully the TFT update will be added to the standard software package like the rest of the updates. I figured it might have been stop gap measure when the TFT was released but seems they are sticking with it.

haha. Hopefully the TFT update will be added to the standard software package like the rest of the updates. I figured it might have been stop gap measure when the TFT was released but seems they are sticking with it.

Let,s see what the penny pinchers do next.........:beerjug:

Had a TFT update last week. Indeed they did book it in for 3 hours and really, really didn't want to do it. Every feature on it was broken tho so they had to.

Had a TFT update last week. Indeed they did book it in for 3 hours and really, really didn't want to do it. Every feature on it was broken tho so they had to.

Will be interesting if they suddenly have to do some sort of re-call software, it will be a mess.....:D

when i decide i need the new software for my TFT on the GSA-TB i will ask hem what the score is ,should they decide to charge me, they will lose the sale of the 1250 that I am proposing to purchase for sept delivery . the customer is king not the grease monkey plugging bike into a main frame

when i decide i need the new software for my TFT on the GSA-TB i will ask hem what the score is ,should they decide to charge me, they will lose the sale of the 1250 that I am proposing to purchase for sept delivery . the customer is king not the grease monkey plugging bike into a main frame

Main frame? 1965 called..they want their terminology back

I think sir will find that the monkeys are not very greasy anymore (see thread on rear shaft drives....:augie)

Back
Top Bottom