Wilbers shocks

rovert57

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had the wilbers shocks front and rear put onto my 2011 gsa the esa bits were put onto these shocks about a year ago . Not quite the plush ride I was expecting but maybe it’s just the roads we have are getting worse .

Go down to Revs and get them sorted for you. Everyone says they provide a great service.

They were fitted by the lads at revs , might have a look at calling in to see them again

I had Wilbers fitted by revs a couple of years ago. I found the same, ie good but not fantastically plush. However after a couple of thousand miles it all came together and they are fab now, and I mean better than a really really good thing.

The shocks are also really set up for two- up fully loaded touring and when the bike is overladen that is when they work at their really best. It is just amazing then how the bike still handles like it is solo.

Maybe ,the bike has done about 3500 miles on these shocks hopefully they are bedded in by now.

I have Wilbers fitted by Rev's on my 2013 GS Adv ESA.

Also 15mm lower as I'm a short arse.

I think they have been as massive improvement over the stock ones and last year we did a 3,000 tour to Italy over the Stelvio Pass two up and heavily loaded.

Faultless the who time. Much better than the stock improving the handling one a heavy bike.
202bb0022bdbc87ba4a30b743bb33f9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom