Who needs backlit switchgear?

Not sure though I'd like the cute little mini street lamps on my bars....each to their own and it was neatly done Fred, but I think I'd just stick with random bashing of buttons till I get used to where things are in the dark. Maybe eat more carrots or something...

Thanks, and I like the mini street lamps description. :thumb2

Of course random button bashing is an equally valid approach, as is learning where your buttons are, though it's not as if any of them are vitally necessary to locate in the dark, except for the indicator and horn - and even I know where they are!

Fred
I remember you from the RS forum,we had many friendly exchanges there. I say it's your bike,you do what you like,as long as your happy then fuck the rest of them...... they're only jealous cos you thought of it first.

Just something else to go wrong; the answer is transparent muffs :blast

no no no, led lights inside the muffs, because you need a bit of light to light up your muff, then them tiny cameras, and blue tooth to a screen right in front of you eye line so that you can see the switches that you have never needed to look at in your life, (excepting when the bike wouldnt start and your not sure if you moved the kill switch or not)

Thanks, and I like the mini street lamps description. :thumb2

Of course random button bashing is an equally valid approach, as is learning where your buttons are, though it's not as if any of them are vitally necessary to locate in the dark, except for the indicator and horn - and even I know where they are!

OH fecking really ? dont mean (well I do actually) to be rude here but, what the feck is the difference between BMW car drivers and BMW bike riders? why would either need to know where the indicators are, I mean its not like they are ever going to be used is it?

OH fecking really ? dont mean (well I do actually) to be rude here but, what the feck is the difference between BMW car drivers and BMW bike riders? why would either need to know where the indicators are, I mean its not like they are ever going to be used is it?

I'm sure that GS riders are fully compliant with the Highway Code, and wouldn't deliberately neglect to use their indicators, it's just that the badly placed and poorly designed wonderwheel gets in the way!

I'm sure that GS riders are fully compliant with the Highway Code, and wouldn't deliberately neglect to use their indicators, it's just that the badly placed and poorly designed wonderwheel gets in the way!

Oasis sang about that I think "....you're my wonderwheeeeel...!"

Back
Top Bottom