Hyperpro Shock Servicing

Paul Young

Under-used member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Years ago, I fitted a set of Hyperpro shocks and they could now do with a service, so I have some questions:

Does anyone have a recommendation for who could do this in the UK?
How much should I expect to pay, including new springs (the front is somewhat rusty coloured instead of that luscious purple)?

Thank to anyone who can assist...:thumb2

Years ago, I fitted a set of Hyperpro shocks and they could now do with a service, so I have some questions:

How much should I expect to pay, including new springs (the front is somewhat rusty coloured instead of that luscious purple)?

K Tech have agents around the country, a service will be around £120 + £80 for a spring.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have used Firefox racing in the past and they delivered good service, a friend has just had a shock recently rebuilt by them and he is pleased with the result.

hi paul,gareth evans in york is your man.trading as reactive suspension he'services my hyperpro.had these from new and only on 2nd service currently 152ooo miles.

hi paul,gareth evans in york is your man.trading as reactive suspension he'services my hyperpro.had these from new and only on 2nd service currently 152ooo miles.

Great recommendation, thanks. Any info on what you paid for each shock?

I looked up the ones I have fitted and new cost is over £1100 (I paid €200 delivered from Germany and they were still boxed in their straw packing) so they’re worth fettling...

Back
Top Bottom