Hello Everyone

Atomic84

Reaction score
I've been without a bike for about 18 months as I decided to go balls deep and buy a new house, doubling my mortgage.

Previous rides have only been a VFR800F and the VFR800X. I've test ridden a few other things but nothing has tickled my fancy.

I'd really like to take the missus on tour with me so I've decided to look at the GS in both 1200 and 1250 guises.

I've been browsing the forum for months. Love reading all the trip reports.

I've finally decided to book myself a test ride tomorrow on a 1250 Exclusive. I hope it goes well

Having laid out your hard earned on a new house and not having a bike because of it, why don't you buy a cheap 1100/1150GS.
There's lots around for little money and will do the trick carrying a pillion and luggage. If after several months or a year
of GS ownership it turns out to be your thing you may consider buying a 1200/1250. You may even like the older bike and
save yourself a shed full.

Just my 2p. Whatever you choose, enjoy and welcome.:beerjug:

Well, it's taken almost 2 years but I finally ordered my first GS today!

R1250 GS TE Triple Black
Heated Seat
Auxiliary LED Lights

Arrives for March 1st.

I live in Lancashire, and it would seem impossible to try and get any follow ups from dealers in the North West. I've ordered from Dundee Motorrad instead and they'll deliver it to my door :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom