Battery problem ?

almar

Reaction score
Advice required, rode to the local store yesterday bike running fine pulled into the car park, the dash lights and speedo died , as this was a problem i thought i had solved a good while ago, i changed the 10A fuse turned ignition on all ok , went into the store came out 30 mins later, turned ingnition on all ok pressed the starter nothing ! all warning lights apart from ABS went out the speedo nothing, howerver the lcd display working fine . Had the bike recoverd pulled the battery left it charging for 24 hours
refitted but with same results . If it is the battery this would be the third motobatt in 5 years surely they should last longer ?

Advice required, rode to the local store yesterday bike running fine pulled into the car park, the dash lights and speedo died , as this was a problem i thought i had solved a good while ago, i changed the 10A fuse turned ignition on all ok , went into the store came out 30 mins later, turned ingnition on all ok pressed the starter nothing ! all warning lights apart from ABS went out the speedo nothing, howerver the lcd display working fine . Had the bike recoverd pulled the battery left it charging for 24 hours
refitted but with same results . If it is the battery this would be the third motobatt in 5 years surely they should last longer ?

After the problem I had with mine after the 10 amp fuse blew I would be surprised if it is the battery,I had a short in the wiring loom and it was a bugger to find. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom