Hilltop. Done.

Very much looking forward to getting mine done on Wednesday :beerjug:

There’s a nice farm shop up the road that does a cracking all day brekkie, if you’ve got time.

Attachments

• 83ADC6A9-5DCF-4451-887B-94A67DCE71C7.jpg
    83ADC6A9-5DCF-4451-887B-94A67DCE71C7.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 429
  • 7E639D07-1B34-4DE7-B1FB-A79974C2131E.jpg
    7E639D07-1B34-4DE7-B1FB-A79974C2131E.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 400
There’s a nice farm shop up the road that does a cracking all day brekkie, if you’ve got time.

I’ve been procrastinating about getting my KTM over to Hilltop and you’ve just nudged me closer.

Will I have to take my own HP Sauce?

Wonder what will feel better after, the empty wallet or the full belly.............:D

Which will last longer?

If I time it right and go straight from Hilltop to work I’ll cover the cost of the remap before I need a shit :D

That looks mighty fine Nutty however I'm having mine Hilltopped remotely in Jersey............

Well Jersey is quite a remote place, are you sending them your ECU, will be interesting to see how it goes, not that I am interested by the way............:augie:augie:augie:augie

Since the remap on Saturday, I’m getting much better mileage from a tank. The light came on after 210 miles yesterday, then when I filled up, could only get just over 19 liters in. That’s a record, especially as I’ve mainly been on back roads, spanking the crap out of the bike!

Since the remap on Saturday, I’m getting much better mileage from a tank. The light came on after 210 miles yesterday, then when I filled up, could only get just over 19 liters in. That’s a record, especially as I’ve mainly been on back roads, spanking the crap out of the bike!

Or 360 quid would have given you about 16 tanks of petrol, but no grin or brekky..............:D

Now that was a while ago Smogbob. That pub does not exist anymore.....
Plenty of choice for brekkie over here though but I am being given a loan bike whilst they tune mine. depending on the bike will determine if I have brekkie or not ;)

Now that was a while ago Smogbob. That pub does not exist anymore.....
Plenty of choice for brekkie over here though but I am being given a loan bike whilst they tune mine. depending on the bike will determine if I have brekkie or not ;)

Yep good old times, had a summer job as a lifeguard at the havre du pas swimming pool, great for pulling the birds, at 17 it was awesome, then used to go on Sunday to the windmill, now back to hillcrop, if warlord does it first I might think about it.........:D

Back
Top Bottom