Hilltop. Done.

Nutty

Reaction score
Bit the bullet, and went to see Geoff today for a sprinkling of his special sauce. :eek: :D

As always, the torque has been smoothed out. Power is a bit more than my last 1290, but not by much, however, the bike now pulls like a train and goes as it should.

This is my seventh bike he’s done, and I’m always impressed how the wizard makes these bikes perform properly, without the strangulation of the regs. :beerjug:

Nutty.....are you saying that the 1290 didn't already pull like a train!?!

I have had a good spin on a mates one and I didn't come away thinking......"jeeeesus, that's great.....but it doesn't pull like a train"

(don't mind me, I'm only jealous)

Sent from a U11

Nutty.....are you saying that the 1290 didn't already pull like a train!?!

I have had a good spin on a mates one and I didn't come away thinking......"jeeeesus, that's great.....but it doesn't pull like a train"

(don't mind me, I'm only jealous)

Sent from a U11

It did. But it’s even trainier now! :D

Decatting the headers resulted in a couple of flat spots, so those have now disappeared, thanks to Geoff.

I’ll go for the obvious before someone else does.

Hiiltop.Done.......... you have been !

Of course I’m joking , I’m confident after a Geoff remap the bike will feel stronger and smoother and that’s what it’s all about , not the endless debates about whether it really got an extra 10/15/20hp or not ....enjoy Nutty :thumb

I’ll go for the obvious before someone else does.

Hiiltop.Done.......... you have been !

Of course I’m joking , I’m confident after a Geoff remap the bike will feel stronger and smoother and that’s what it’s all about , not the endless debates about whether it really got an extra 10/15/20hp or not ....enjoy Nutty :thumb

Well it only got another 3 bhp and 2 lb/ft of torque at lower revs, so the figures aren’t that exciting. But the smoothness in the graph, and the torque when riding it is noticeably better. So I’m happy.

Why bother Nutty, you never keep the bike long enough to feel the difference, and your 1250 will be along soon...............;)

Why bother Nutty, you never keep the bike long enough to feel the difference, and your 1250 will be along soon...............;)

I’ll be keeping it for 2 years, as I always do. And as to the 1250, why would I downgrade from the best? :nenau ;)

Back
Top Bottom