Shock Factory shocks just listed in the for sale section

ducatiparts.110mb

Reaction score
I've just put a couple R Nine T shocks in the for sale section.
Both built for Urban G/S but will fit any R Nine T.

I'm the UK distributor for these so let me know if you want something else, either standard or custom built and I can get a shock built for you.

Cheers, Mark

Can you do anything with the front shocks ?

No, we don't do fork springs.

I used to recommend Hyperpro, but I had a set of their springs and oil in my Urban G/S forks. Couldn't tell the difference from stock, wish I hadn't wasted my money. Mark

Whats the going rate for a 2006 GS rear shock non esa ? please

£350 for single adjustable rear, £450 for double adjustable rear + £50 for a threaded ride height adjuster. £200 for single adjustable front shocks. We don't charge a different price for different bikes.
We also do single adjustable twin shocks for your classic.
We do over and under length builds for free and will fit a spring to suit your weight.
Everything includes a C spanner, 2 year warranty and delivery.
It'll come with the preload set up for your weight, and the damping in a good starting position, you may need to go a click or two either way depending on your preference.

They're a good value for money shock, which punches above its price range. I've had a selection of shocks over the years on my bikes and these are pretty much Ohlins quality at pretty much Hagon prices. We're big in the sidecar racing world and have won several sidecar TTs.

There are some pics on my website, www.marksmotorcycleparts.co.uk

Thanks for asking. Mark

Back
Top Bottom