Have they bombed?

simoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Brief flurry of interest on here when they launched the 310’s, not much since.
Have they bombed?

I believe they're doing okay. There seems to be a lot of noise on ABR and YouTube about them.

RallyRaid do an upgrade kit to make them really useable, which seems to be well thought of. This includes, wheels, sump guard, rear shock, fork upgrade, exhaust etc.

You may have to look further than UKGSer for more info! :thumb2

no they are doing ok , the owners are out riding them, not seen many on the trails but mines doing fine . there is not much interest in 310 as they are seen as the starter bike . rally raid have a few out there playing and travelling the world . not bad for bombay motor works !!

Nobody seems to mention the ‘R’ version which came out before the GS. IMHO it’s a great little bike, handles nicely and keeps up with modern traffic easily. And really great on the back roads.

they missed a trick with the bike , make a suit you can only ride one in, maybe a twit suit ! charge £900 for it . then make loads of shit to bolt on it . tell the riders they special and can hang round the dealers till the new model comes out . bombay motor works secret club do you know the special wave ?

it's the same old same old , sweet little bike but a learner bike people move on . you rode one but did you buy one ?

Thread revival just bought one for the wife (G310R) 2021 model very smart she loves it,the red n grey one nice.

Many happy miles of smiles to her. They are much underrated. :thumby:
I took my 310GS up to Applecross on Friday, an then came home the scenic route up along the peninsula to Shieldaig, Kinlochewe, Poolewe and up towards Ullapool before heading for Beauly and then home via Loch Ness, Glencoe and Loch Lomond. And they say these things can't tour .... pfffff. :rolleyes::blagblah

Many happy miles of smiles to her. They are much underrated. :thumby:
I took my 310GS up to Applecross on Friday, an then came home the scenic route up along the peninsula to Shieldaig, Kinlochewe, Poolewe and up towards Ullapool before heading for Beauly and then home via Loch Ness, Glencoe and Loch Lomond. And they say these things can't tour .... pfffff. :rolleyes::blagblah

Agreed, cracking little bike. I did 2000 miles to northern Italy loads up with camping gear etc no problem.

well mine has 9k so just back for abr meeting great round the off road coarse no problems . then ride home at 70mph and 68 mpg all for 4 grand whats not to like .there was a pair of new 21 models camped near us looked good. bmw just dont seem to push the 310 range, perhaps its not the right image (money )

Back
Top Bottom