Stelvio NTX .

2 photos ... like .. is that all you could manage ??

photos (help) sell ................... (My opinion !)

And a firm price on here.

Frankly I only expect 100% pure beef bullshit from any vendor who invites one of those chummy bikemate calls suggested in the ad. What's the point; it only attracts tyre kickers?

I have photos showing every single inch of the Bike , wheels , drive , Engine/box casings ,plastics , which if you were interested
enough to phone , i would email to you. if i remember , you can only download 10 .
Its just the "jist" i have a 12 Stelvio , with sub 10K Miles . Condition reflects Milage.

I have photos showing every single inch of the Bike , wheels , drive , Engine/box casings ,plastics , which if you were interested
enough to phone , i would email to you. if i remember , you can only download 10 .
Its just the "jist" i have a 12 Stelvio , with sub 10K Miles . Condition reflects Milage.

But Donedeal allows ten pictures for no extra cost. :nenau

Frankly I only expect 100% pure beef bullshit from any vendor who invites one of those chummy bikemate calls suggested in the ad. What's the point; it only attracts tyre kickers?

You obviously havent spoken to me , I dont think i fall into the "" Chummy "" category . But i do like Guzzis , so i am prepared to talk about them .
I dont suffer Fools lightly .

Thanks Chaps for the Advice . Ad now sorted .

You obviously havent spoken to me , I dont think i fall into the "" Chummy "" category . But i do like Guzzis , so i am prepared to talk about them .
I dont suffer Fools lightly .

Thanks Chaps for the Advice . Ad now sorted .

Very nice bike and looks to be a nice alternative to a GS. Best of luck with the sale !

And that's precisely what you'll get, should you try calling this vendor! Expect a 45 minute lecture on why his 7 year old bike is worth more than the RRP of a new one.

Back
Top Bottom