SYSTEM 7 fitting Autocom headset

Ted

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As in title. Looking to get one. Have bikes already set up with intercoms bike to bike etc and works very well. So need to know if fitting the traditional mike and ear speakers a possibility .
Thanks..

There's space already there for wiring/speakers + battery pack so it should fit in ok.

I got mine with the BMW bluetooth as we already had system 6 with it fitted and it made life easier.

And I got a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It should fit but bugger all else will. I sold my Sena 30K to finance the BMW comms BUT thought bugger it! it's well over priced for what it doesand fitted a cheaper in helmet Sena unit (about the only option left for me)....BUT it doesn't stop there, I'm now having trouble trying to fit the GoPro....I've just bought a £24 mount and I'm not happy with where it has to go due to the shape and style of the helmet, it just doesn't take kindly to fitting/sticking anything on it.

Not an happy bunny and I'm trying to make my mind up on whether to sell the bloody thing!!

As in title. Looking to get one. Have bikes already set up with intercoms bike to bike etc and works very well. So need to know if fitting the traditional mike and ear speakers a possibility .
Thanks..

Mine fits ok, easy installation.

Back
Top Bottom