RT Gear Leaver Extender

mpgscott

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Im struggling to like the gear lever on my 2009 RT its just not far enough from my boot, i have seen wunderlich extender but at £100 odd quid i might have to learn to like it!

Any other options that folk have found maybe a different bike makes fits in place just thought i would ask.

Cheers
Mark

These work well,had one on my 57 rt and it made all the difference.
But do as it says,smear of silicon sealant as they can slowly move off with constant changes.

Hi Folks,

Im struggling to like the gear lever on my 2009 RT its just not far enough from my boot, i have seen wunderlich extender but at £100 odd quid i might have to learn to like it!

Any other options that folk have found maybe a different bike makes fits in place just thought i would ask.

Cheers
Mark

Have you tried adjusting it?

Only the OP can answer this, but is that what he wants ? An extension of the pedal itself, or is he asking for a longer lever, such as this ? https://www.wunderlich.de/shop/en/wunderlich-adjustable-gear-lever-clever-lever-40200-001-1.html

Thanks for the comments folks, but it is an extension such as the wundelich one i just dont want to pay silly money so wanted to know if there was similar. I have seen this on ebay for the GS but must be a different mount as mine is splined and this one doesnt look to be. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adjustab...m=232107235370&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Yep, afraid i tried adjusting no joy

Yep, afraid i tried adjusting no joy

What type of adjustment do you need? is it the vertical adjustment - is so, in what way does the adjuster not work?

If it is fore and aft adjustment, then I can understand your problem.

What part of it's current function isn't working for you?

What type of adjustment do you need? is it the vertical adjustment - is so, in what way does the adjuster not work?

If it is fore and aft adjustment, then I can understand your problem.

What part of it's current function isn't working for you?

Not far enough forward, could do with being able to move it further forward if possible.

Back
Top Bottom