Bmw Insured Warranry

Johnnydrama

Reaction score
So I went online today with my reg and pin to sign up for a monthly payment plan on my bike which is out of warranty in May.

I noticed there was only the option to pay for the full year so I rang the number given. I was then told by a rather unhelpful representative that due to brexit they can no longer offer monthly plans to roi customers. I mentioned that their letter of the 29th March stated I could pay monthly and nothing has changed with Brexit since then...I just got the usual dumb silence and a bland stupid excuse blaming the government.

Bottom line is i cant afford one year in one go, so im out.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I'm surprised, nay shocked.

Hopefully Wapping, can advise further.

It cannot be due to an inability to provide the insurance, as they are doing it as an annual premium.

Makes bugger all sense to me.

I'd ask them to confirm it, in writing you you may raise it with the FOS.

We are still part of the EU, and hopefully, soon, this stupid brexit shit will go away.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just been on to them. Quoted a few bits and pieces of jail house law. I’m been discriminated against because I’m Irish trading standards ect and their getting back to me! Must say I the people I spoke to were very patient and helpful. Let’s see what transpires JJH

Just been on to them. Quoted a few bits and pieces of jail house law. I’m been discriminated against because I’m Irish trading standards ect and their getting back to me! Must say I the people I spoke to were very patient and helpful. Let’s see what transpires JJH
Good man JJH...I plan on sending a strongly worded email along the same lines!

Let me know how you get on.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom