WILLIAMS BMW/SADJIM

ghost-rider

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just want to spread the word lads really, over the last few weeks ive been phoning various dealers to see what sort of deal and discounts i could get on various accesories for me lc gsa, well, to say Iv been pissed off and bemused is the understatement, none of the tight knunts would give me fook all, my local dealer, benhams what a fookin waste of time they are, being as there local i give them a chance every time, and every time i get more and more blown away by there shear lack of "competativness", and there blatant not botherdness, how they are still trading is beyond me, all of this changed when i spoke to our very own Jim up at Williams bmw manchester, now what a complete revelation and joy to deal with, couldnt help me enough, and complete competiveness for the buisness, so of course, he got mine, and will from now on, so just wanted to spread the word really to the ones that dont already know, for all your parts and accessories ring Jim at Williams, top bloke, top service

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I quite like Williams to be honest. Always a polite hello from the Ladies on the front desk and always found the team on the service desk to be most helpful. No quibbles when returning problematic enduroguard gear either.

Bought a few bits off sadjim-- top man, easy and straightforward to deal with.

I bought a helmet of him.......a gentleman to deal with.

Sent from a U11

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate the kind words, but just you watch there will be an onslaught of people that say I am a miserable Tw@t along any minute.

Take care, and always will give my best price to people on here, but just remember I do have to spend a lot of my day dealing with other work matters, if you message me I will get back to you eventually, but unfortunately there is no out of office on UKGSER.

Jim

Yeah he’s a miserable tw@t.

Wait, what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sad Jim is a royal miserable twat that’s brilliant to deal with. Not only did he do a great deal on my vario topbox it had it fitted and keyed ready for collection. Top man, deal with confidence.

Steve

Jim is a ledge :beerjug:

I wonder if he could do me a deal on the shitty 9.9% APR that bmw are offering for PCP/HP and such like :eek:

Probably, depends what you want to buy, what you are trading in and who you have already spoken to. Not here to steal business from anyone else. There is just enough out there for all dealers to make a living, but at the end of the day we need to make a profit to keep going.

They are a bit ambitious with their ten per cent :D

There's something wrong with your negotiating skills if you can't peg Finance at less than 3.5% just right now.

Had dealings with Jim since Southport Superbikes days, he’ll always go out of his way to help.
:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom