complete numpty on MacBook Pro

jackassdave

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
as above {don't ask me why I brought a MacBook }so have a Mac book pro and an android phone Samsung galaxy and need to transfer photos a quick check on youtube shows several apps that seemingly look easy { this is me a numpty]and im due for a new phone . I would like the huaweai pro 30 as im more interested in camera than phone , but if its a pain ill go for an I phone so hopefully they would link up .so basically anyone transfer photos from android to MacBook easy

I'm probably not the best to comment, but you can get an app for your Macbook called Android File Transfer.

I've used it to copy something from a mates phone and it was surprisingly easy. I'm sure it's not the best way, but it is a way.

I'm probably not the best to comment, but you can get an app for your Macbook called Android File Transfer.

I've used it to copy something from a mates phone and it was surprisingly easy. I'm sure it's not the best way, but it is a way.

Great minds think alike.............:hide:hide:hide

Just backup your photos to Google Photos and you can access them from anywhere and pretty much anything using a web browser. Same with files - use Google Drive.

It really is pretty simple.

D.

Just backup your photos to Google Photos and you can access them from anywhere and pretty much anything using a web browser. Same with files - use Google Drive.

D.

As long as they are not to private.............;)

D.

holy crap ....just looked at google photos on my Mac book and all my photos are here already ......hellalujah......

Not the best on computers but know my way round most things , bought a new iMac desktop (use old Mac and windows pc but now only Mac) had galaxy s9 phone , tried a few different apps and ways of sharing or transfering photos and data but after 3 months getting pissed off
sold Samsung and replaced with I phone X so much easier everything done automatically without doing anything.
Yes took the easy chickens way out but worth it , take snap photos on phone anything better on my DSLR which again easy to load on Mac

Thanks for this, until now I've been sending them in emails to myself - but then again, I am a Mac user! :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom