Nav 6 without headset

wpm

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi guys can I get the nav6 to play audio without the need for a Bluetooth headset.
I would like to have the spoken instructions but not withe the headset.

Cheers

Hi guys can I get the nav6 to play audio without the need for a Bluetooth headset.

Cheers

If you don't want to use a BT headset, what will be your alternative listening device ?

The unit itself has no speaker so needs some form of bluetooth attached output

can I get the nav6 to play audio without the need for a Bluetooth headset.

As it has no internal speaker, no.

You could try running it through a Bluetooth speaker or use the car kit.

Alternatively, connect it to a pillion’s headset and get them to shout loudly.

Cheers

Buy an RT LC with the optional audio pack and hear the instruction through the on-board speakers.

I have Sean s20 headsets but I would rather have it like my tomtom rider that has a speaker in it.

I have Sean s20 headsets but I would rather have it like my tomtom rider that has a speaker in it.

Could you not use some sort of bluetooth speaker? BMW Satnavs are intended to be used with BT-enabled BMW helmets. Maybe if TomTom made helmets, their speakers would disappear as well.

I have the option of listening to nav instructions via Packtalk but quickly grew tired of the interuptions, switched of the nav instructions and just look at the screen as required - it's really not that often

Cheers

So you have a blue tooth headset for the music and want to see and listen to the nav but not through the headset? The only way is to connect up an external speaker somehow to the Nav? Not sure that will look good or even sound good.
Why not keep as you are but turn the volume off for the nav instructions and on for the media ? that way you won't get an interruption and will be able to see the route on the nav. Be careful of dropping your vision alot through

I NEVER listen to my GPS. It may not announce every turn and I find it irritating.
Just glance at the screen as part of your forward observation.

I’d rather have my bank balance like that of George Soros. Sometimes life just ain’t like we’d like it.

Back
Top Bottom