Newbie from Aus.

Shane.robbo

Reaction score
G’day all
Wife and I are coming to the UK to tour on our 2007 R1200gsa for a while.recommended this forum , so far looks great.
Saw the upcoming Dent event, if our timing happens right might be around there at the time, can we join in? (We have sort of loose plans)
Look forward to meeting some ukgsers
Cheers Shane

Welcome to ukgser, you'll be made most welcome at Dent if you make it.:beerjug:

G’day all
Wife and I are coming to the UK to tour on our 2007 R1200gsa for a while.recommended this forum , so far looks great.
Saw the upcoming Dent event, if our timing happens right might be around there at the time, can we join in? (We have sort of loose plans)
Look forward to meeting some ukgsers
Cheers Shane

Welcome, and happy Anzac Day! Micky is yer man re Dent. Post on the Dent event thread and he'll reply in due course. You and the wife will be made very welcome.

Welcome, and happy Anzac Day! Micky is yer man.re Dent. Post on the Dent event thread and he'll reply in due course.

...and this is Micky so you'll know him if you make it to Dent.:D....BTW, don't let appearances put you off he's a nice chap really.:beerjug:

Sorry Micky, couldn't resist.:hide

Attachments

• i-Bq4Bfvb-L.jpg
    i-Bq4Bfvb-L.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 57
...and this is Micky so you'll know him if you make it to Dent.:D....BTW, don't let appearances put you off he's a nice chap really.:beerjug:

Sorry Micky, couldn't resist.:hide

You are in sooo much trubble!!! :blast ;)

Hi Shane
How are you getting your bike over here. My son lives in Melbourne and i am thinking of sending my bike out and doing a New Zealand trip as well.

Back
Top Bottom