Bluetooth headset

wpm

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys which Bt headsets are you using and would you recommend the one you use?

My vote goes to Senna units. I have the 20s evo and I rate it highly.

I've had Cardo ones before and I'm not keen

Cardo PackTalk (IMHO) is far superior than a standard Bluetooth set. The DMC technology is fantastic and I’ve had 13 hours continuous use before the battery went.

plus one for Sena i use the 10r

I too will be looking for an improved comms system to use with the other half, we currently use Interphone F3 XT and we get a lot of wind noise. I have heard the Sena units are good so will take a look.

Glad you started the thread will be useful for options.

I just changed from a Sena SMH5 to 30k

better be worth the money lol ;)

Used Sena sm10 for a few years and I really liked them, really easy to use with a simple interface and decent performance once connected but limited in how many in group and dependence on order of pairing /riding
Now using Packtalk bold which should be better but yet to join up with more than the other paired unit.
I think the Sena was a little louder but speaker position is critical and it’s worth spending some time getting them in place to fire straight down your lugholes
Packtalk not quite as easy to use but it may be a learning curve-also it has way more features inc radio dmc mesh and bluetooth

I'm using an Interphone Tour unit, having upgraded from an F5MC. Amazing battery life, with me charging every 20ish riding hours. The music streaming sounds great although not particularly bassy, and the range on intercoms is decent.
I rate it but have not used any other brands since an Autocom many years ago.

Back
Top Bottom