Day return to Scotland for £10

that is a great offer for the Irish Lads ..... get on it

Reciprocated the other way on the 15th June for those interested :thumby:

ONE DAY, ONE FERRY, 146 MILES OF TWISTY ROADS
On Saturday the 15th of June, 150 motorbikes will board the Stena Superfast VII in Cairnryan and head off for an epic day exploring the twisty roads and beautiful scenery on offer in Northern Ireland.

WHAT’S THE DEAL?
Return Superfast ferry travel with your motorcycle for only £10 return
Pillion passenger for only £5 return
Bacon butty for breakfast in the Taste Restaurant
£5 shopping voucher*

The Route

Leaving Cairnryan at 07:30 and the route heads straight up the Causeway Coastal Road with unrivalled views across the North Channel. From Belfast, the 146 mile suggested route should take 3 hours and 37 minutes, so you can set your own pace and enjoy some of the most famous attractions and natural marvels in Northern Ireland. Cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, suspended 98 feet above the rocks (if you’re brave enough) then head to the Giant’s Causeway a UNESCO World Heritage site . Next, explore the ruins of the medieval Dunluce Castle on the dramatic coastal cliffs before riding through The Dark Hedges, featured in HBO’s Game of Thrones as the Kingsroad. Make a quick stop at Joey’s Bar, a tribute for the late Joey Dunlop – world champion motorcycle racer – before heading back to Belfast to catch the 19:30 ferry home.

Spaces are limited so book today to avoid disappointment!

Wish I could find it as it's easy to find the trip from Ireland but not the one from the uk

Wish I could find it as it's easy to find the trip from Ireland but not the one from the uk

Just checked Stena website and it’s not listed anymore (was there a couple of day ago), 150 places been snapped up by the looks of it!!

I've been looking at getting to Wales for a long weekend, and I am seeing prices of €240 euro + return for bike + 2 people.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it really that expensive? Anyone got any tips on how to get there affordably?

Merv.

I've been looking at getting to Wales for a long weekend, and I am seeing prices of €240 euro + return for bike + 2 people.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it really that expensive? Anyone got any tips on how to get there affordably?

Merv.

try https://nutttravel.com/

sometimes they have a deal or two so worth a look

Back
Top Bottom