On the look out for my first GSA...

Frostie

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Relatively new to the forum and am looking to buy my first GSA. I've been keeping an eye on the For Sale section but nothing popping up that takes my fancy at the moment although I'd like to get it before the prices start to change relative to the temperature :augie

I am on the lookout for something similar to this and this ...would either of these be a good buy?

Also, for non-UK folks buying from the UK - how do you handle the payment process? Cash? Bank transfer?

interested in this post too re buying in the UK (from Belgium). how does the plate/insurance work - can the dealer arrange that? usually in Europe there are transit plates available for these types of cross-border purchases
xS

Hexheads are still great bikes, especially the twin cam.

I reckon the new LC bikes are overpriced in comparison.

This is my 2014 GSA which I sold to Ritebike in March this year. I’m amazed they haven’t sold it yet. Full set of luggage and a sat nav. The engine was replaced by BMW in August 2018 at a cost of almost £7k due to flakey paint, it’s not even probably run in yet!
They might be willing to a deal seeing as how they’ve had it so long.
https://www.rite-bike.co.uk/search_...&model=6337&price=0&body=&gearbox=&fuel_type=

In my experience most of the European buyers collect UK bikes in Vans!!
interested in this post too re buying in the UK (from Belgium). how does the plate/insurance work - can the dealer arrange that? usually in Europe there are transit plates available for these types of cross-border purchases
xS

Back
Top Bottom