Help needed

weealwyn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sorry this is only my second post I think.

I have come off my bike and think I have broken me arm. Can’t lift the bugger and certainly not fit to ride it home.

Wondering if there is anyone in the Derrylustia, Co. Leitrim
Ireland area - Creevelea Furnace 54.211740, -8.141940

I was on the IBA photo challenge.

Bit stranded unfortunately

Anyone can offer help?

Alwyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll post this in the Ireland sub forum for you.

Good luck mate. :thumb

Thanks all.

Sorted myself now I think. Local hospitality is great!!
Arm is definitely snapped.

Bike is not damaged at all so will just need driven home at some point.

Think I have somewhere I can leave bike, but would be great to get it home to Doagh if possible

Thanks again
48a74117f5efc588ab2ba6000ef6a150.jpg

9a6fbc7c58a623262b3992a4c849bff4.jpg

I’m in Sligo, not too far away from you. I run a car dealership over here and have a van. I can collect / store your bike if that helps and have contact who can transport it back to home for you. Pm me here or call me on 00353876540267 if I can help.
Enda

I have moved this thread into the Ireland section in the hope of someone being able to help Alwyn

Hi folks,

Sorry for silence. In hospital awaiting surgery on the wrist. Made a right bollocks of it. Arm got caught between bars and mirror/screen I think as I went airborne.

Have the bike holed up in a local farmyard and hoping to get it collected by trailer next weekend.

Thanks for all the concern and offers of help. I will be in touch if my plans go to pot.

Thanks
Alwyn

Get well soon Alwyn, had a very quick unexpected (most of them are) "off" on one of those roads with grass up the middle myself a few years ago..... they can catch you out in a split second.

Sorry this is only my second post I think.

I have come off my bike and think I have broken me arm. Can’t lift the bugger and certainly not fit to ride it home.

Wondering if there is anyone in the Derrylustia, Co. Leitrim
Ireland area - Creevelea Furnace 54.211740, -8.141940

I was on the IBA photo challenge.

Bit stranded unfortunately

Anyone can offer help?

Alwyn

Same happened to me crossing grass Also in Leitrim managed to hold it up but in the process pulled two muscles in my back,still sore. hope your better soon.

Back
Top Bottom