NC500 B+B near John o' Groats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steadysteve

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Stayed one night here this week--- very nice, comfy bed, clean, decent bathroom with good shower, top breakfast with very good full English.
New build and finished to a high standard with great views down to the sea. Reasonable price, £36 for a twin room off season.

Attachments

• IMG_20190428_115057.jpg
    IMG_20190428_115057.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 231
Full English??????

Bet it wasn’t described as that!

It wasnt mentioned at all, just described as cereals and tea, coffee, help yourself and then the very nice host would cook. Now you mention it, I did wonder if she couldnt bring herself to say the words:D:D
Still a nice place to stay though.. Down a lane off the main road so the bikes were safe enough.

This thread is deteriorating fast! After a promising start, it turns out it's more than twice the price, and doesn't even include an English breakfast! :D

Was there black pudding, or even better, haggis, on the breakfast? :drool

This thread is deteriorating fast! After a promising start, it turns out it's more than twice the price, and doesn't even include an English breakfast! :D

It was definitely a full english, proper job

I worked in JOG for a while, stayed at the Hamnavoe b&b. Nothing fancy, but Gordon is a real character, ran me down to the Seaview whenever I fancied a wee dram. Situated on RHS before the village, easy walk to and from the pub. B&B is clean, had a good breakfast but ate mostly in the Seaview at tea time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom