Dent 2019

gog

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Four of us travelling down to Dent together on Friday 17th May, from Perth/Kirkcaldy. Anyone else going from up here?

Four of us travelling down to Dent together on Friday 17th May, from Perth/Kirkcaldy. Anyone else going from up here?

Just got you and Python coming at the moment gog ... another two to the list?

:beerjug:

Just got you and Python coming at the moment gog ... another two to the list?

Aarman is with us Micky, he’s said he’s coming in the attendees thread.

Think Geo (grizzly) may also be coming but he’s not definite yet.

Hoping to head down on Thursday if I get the time off, if not will try to meet up along the way on Friday

Aarman is with us Micky, he’s said he’s coming in the attendees thread.

Think Geo (grizzly) may also be coming but he’s not definite yet.

:thumby:

I'm hoping to be there sometime Tuesday ... make a week of it :D

Hoping to head down on Thursday if I get the time off, if not will try to meet up along the way on Friday

If you go down past me, call in and collect a prize for the raffle......got a party in the house but can manage coffee from my smart machine.......

If you go down past me, call in and collect a prize for the raffle......got a party in the house but can manage coffee from my smart machine.......

Ok, definitely have Thursday off and we'll be passing your road end so it would be rude not to. None of that cheap grounds though, I'm expecting Illy at the very least :D

I'll be taking a couple of bottles down myself, one for the raffle and the other might just end up evaporating if the cork's left off by accident...plenty room for more though.

Probably be around 10 for 10.30 if that suits ?

Mike.

Ok, definitely have Thursday off and we'll be passing your road end so it would be rude not to. None of that cheap grounds though, I'm expecting Illy at the very least :D

I'll be taking a couple of bottles down myself, one for the raffle and the other might just end up evaporating if the cork's left off by accident...plenty room for more though.

Probably be around 10 for 10.30 if that suits ?

Mike.

Perfick....just come around the back.....

It is with the greatest sadness I have to miss Dent this year.

The greatest plans of mice
well they fell apart.

Ha! Pipped another buyer:mooney:mooney at the post for a coffee machine off here....he won't want to know how good it is and how much I enjoy my coffee now....he he....

If I leave space in a pannier and get Maureen to create a distraction...:rolleyes:

Yep, that coffee machine will soon be with the rightful owner :green gri

Eldest & I are riding south on Thursday. See you as you wizz past us Mike :D :thumb2

SteveT

:cool:

Eldest & I are riding south on Thursday. See you as you wizz past us Mike :D :thumb2

SteveT

:cool:

I'll be in no hurry, happy to be there around 6pm..plenty time to enjoy some of Norm's beer before it evaporates.

I'll be in no hurry, happy to be there around 6pm..plenty time to enjoy some of Norm's beer before it evaporates.

I don't honestly think there'll be any chance of it evaporating Mike :D

Back
Top Bottom