YES WorldWatch V7 - indiegogo campaign :beerjug:

GunZenBomZ

Reaction score
I'm unsure if this thread will be allowed. This may fall fowl of some rule I've probably over-looked. :nenau

I'm an owner of a Zulu titanium (they are all titanium) yes-watch.

And the owner had tried on kickstarter to help make a batch of 1000 new world-watches. Expanding the inbuilt settings & celestial chronograph abilities. However he's reduced the build order down to 300 still offering a health discount on pre-orders.

So check it out please on indiegogo :rock:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/introducing-the-new-yes-worldwatch-v7/x/21665834#/

The new Indiegogo campaign has reached over 80% within the first week. So its looking good for this the seventh version to be completed with notable discount. I can understand some people have raised eye-brows at the price range.

Small mention that unlike kickstarter campaigns the funds do get taken before the actual campaign ends. So if it fails you get the money back & if indiegogo campaign completes the money has already been gone for the project.

Final acknowledgement from me on this thread, goal of 100% reached with 22days remaining. Thanks for those that took the time to view this items funding campaign.

Back
Top Bottom