Wrinkly Owlie Ride Out thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder folks. This run will be on the SATURDAY. Meet at the gates on the campsite to set off at 9:30. If you could be fuelled up that would be good. We will stop for fuel if anyone needs it, but it is around 80mls into the run. We can stop at Ingleton which is only 15mls into the run, but it can be very very busy on a Saturday morning and is slightly off route.

Weather is looking good so far, so all being well should be a great run. See you Saturday.

I Was hoping to be on my new V85TT, but it's not arrived yet, so I'll be on my newly acquired 1200gs Triple black. White crash helmet and red and black jacket.

Steve.

Hope you locate fuse box before recovery required. Or maybe it wasn’t you on the stranded Guzzi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For your information folks. This run will still be on, even though there maybe 40% chance of light showers. I like to consider myself Hardcore.:green gri:green gri:green gri

Looking forward to your bimble round the Dales Steve. Just onto the ferry now

Many thanks to Steve for leading us on a merry chase around the countryside today. I stoped at places I’ve never stopped at before and the choc/orange cake stop was definitely a treat.

Here’s some of the journey (I forgot to un-pause it when we left the cake stop):

https://www.relive.cc/view/rt10005249288

Many thanks to Steve for leading us on a merry chase around the countryside today. I stoped at places I’ve never stopped at before and the choc/orange cake stop was definitely a treat.

Here’s some of the journey (I forgot to un-pause it when we left the cake stop):

https://www.relive.cc/view/rt10005249288

Was that route played in reverse on relive Paul? i must admit i hit supersonic speeds on occasions myself.cough cough.

Not at all... starts at Dent and heads over to Kettlewell via Ribblehead Viaduct, then Grassington, Pateley Bridge, Masham, Tan Inn, before heading back South to Thwaite where it ends. I forgot to un-pause it when we left and went over Buttertubs, etc

I must admit that it is a touch incriminating and I’m unlikely to use it again when on the GS. Trail riding on the other hand...:)

Was that route played in reverse on relive Paul? i must admit i hit supersonic speeds on occasions myself.cough cough.

Not at all... starts at Dent and heads over to Kettlewell via Ribblehead Viaduct, then Grassington, Pateley Bridge, Masham, Tan Inn, before heading back South to Thwaite where it ends. I forgot to un-pause it when we left and went over Buttertubs, etc

I must admit that it is a touch incriminating and I’m unlikely to use it again when on the GS. Trail riding on the other hand...:)

The GPS on my old g/s says at some stage I was faster still :D

Nice chatting to you Paul. I didnt do half of the ride as i bailed out to take it a tad slower and take some piccys etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom