Wrinkly Owlie Ride Out thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK folks,
This is a route that navigates through the 21 Dales which the national Trust recognise as 'The Dales'. The route is a sort of double circular route, an outer circle and inner circle, which is interconnected at several points. It's around 180mls and is made up of varying
types of road including, fast A roads, quickish B roads, more technical B roads and some gnarly bits. There are no really difficult bits and nothing that couldn't be done on any bike or with a pillion.
There are some fabulous roads and stunning scenery. Everyone who did it last year thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll do it on the Saturday as I would like to go out on the Sunday as well.
It's difficult to say what the pace will be, as one mans quick is another mans steady. I don't like the 'Drop off' system but will do my best to ensure no one gets left behind. I haven't lost anyone yet:D.
I don't like stopping every 10mins but will get a couple of coffee stops and a lunch stop in.
Steve.

I went on this ride with Steve last year and given that I hadn’t explored any of the Yorkshire Dales before I thoroughly enjoyed every minute - thanks to Steve and the weather gods. Scenery, roads, tea and sarnies all perfect. Sadly, I won’t be around for Dent this year to go again!

Count me in, please Steve.

I’m travelling up from Preston on the day (not staying over) so what time are you planning to set off?

Hi Steve can you put myself and my mate down for this one please?

Cheers Chris.

As long as my back isn’t fucked when I get there Friday, I’d be up for this

Just a reminder folks. This run will be on the SATURDAY. Meet at the gates on the campsite to set off at 9:30. If you could be fuelled up that would be good. We will stop for fuel if anyone needs it, but it is around 80mls into the run. We can stop at Ingleton which is only 15mls into the run, but it can be very very busy on a Saturday morning and is slightly off route.

Weather is looking good so far, so all being well should be a great run. See you Saturday.

I Was hoping to be on my new V85TT, but it's not arrived yet, so I'll be on my newly acquired 1200gs Triple black. White crash helmet and red and black jacket.

Steve.

I Was hoping to be on my new V85TT, but it's not arrived yet, so I'll be on my newly acquired 1200gs Triple black. White crash helmet and red and black cape and superhero pants over me trousers

Steve.[/QUOTE]

You’ll be a sight to behold. Just hope I can keep up on my old classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom