Harry and Magnet's Northern dales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I make a comment please? As someone who has never been on any of your rideouts, it would be helpful if there was a bit more info!

Can I make a comment please? As someone who has never been on any of your rideouts, it would be helpful if there was a bit more info!

If you’re expecting maps or an exact route you may be disappointed. As I think I said in the original ride out thread it will be exclusively on the road and will be a route in the dales, probably the northern dales depending on conditions. Bring a bike and a full tank to any of the rides, you’ll be fine.

From such a nice person, this is a .......Crap thread! Why even post it?

If you’re expecting maps or an exact route you may be disappointed. As I think I said in the original ride out thread it will be exclusively on the road and will be a route in the dales, probably the northern dales depending on conditions. Bring a bike and a full tank to any of the rides, you’ll be fine.

Ok cool. It’s just I want to do all of them and only have Saturday. Thanks.

Ok cool. It’s just I want to do all of them and only have Saturday. Thanks.

I think you will find, the rideouts work like a bad fart in a crowded lift; as soon as the campsite gates open; everyone fucks off in all directions;:D. Not much chance of doing them all in one day i would have thought.

Up for your northern dales run by that time the north of Watford Gap dizziness should have cleared ;-)

I think you will find, the rideouts work like a bad fart in a crowded lift; as soon as the campsite gates open; everyone fucks off in all directions;:D. Not much chance of doing them all in one day i would have thought.

even harder trying to find Gadget, Harry the cat or a wrinkleyowley under helmets and high viz clobber, whilest trying not to ride over the photgrapher Micky....You usually end up on the wrong ride anyway lol !

even harder trying to find Gadget, Harry the cat or a wrinkleyowley under helmets and high viz clobber, whilest trying not to ride over the photgrapher Micky....You usually end up on the wrong ride anyway lol !

How dare you sir. It will be organised chaos as usual. Works better if the ride leader arrives in the same place as the ride. We have had that problem in the past:blast

I'll have my drone in the air to follow the 'disorganised chaos' a little further than the campsite entrance .... try running that fecker over :D

Unless I crash :blast

:beerjug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom