Ducati 950s

Georgeeboi

Reaction score
Anyone had a test ride yet?
Looks like more useable power than the 1260 especially for me anyway! the reviews look good as well.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I am assuming you mean the Multistrada, the 950s seems to be getting really positive reviews as you say.

I tried the 950 when it first came out, but there were 3 things that stopped me buying one. The front end seemed to dive an awful lot on the brakes, I suspect that's now been resolved especially on the S. The seat felt a bit like you are sitting on a banana, in that the shape just didnt suit me but thats just personal preference. The main thing that I didnt like was the screen and buffeting, but I find that happens with most adventure bikes for me, although I think the GS is better than most. I also more recently tried a 1260 and an Enduro and couldnt wait to take them back because of the buffeting.

If the seat and screen work for you, I think it's one of the best bikes in their range at the moment. The dealers are always keen to provide test rides, so try one and report back !

Having an 899 I'm definitely in the 'less is more' camp, and generally the gearing changes on the smaller models means that acceleration at sub 100 speeds isnt a lot different.

RBW.

Anyone had a test ride yet?
Looks like more useable power than the 1260 especially for me anyway! the reviews look good as well.

Thanks RBW, yes I do mean multistrada I will try and get a ride on one.

Back
Top Bottom