Bonkers

rocky burns

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Mid wales Where roads were built for bikes
Am I bonkers even to contemplate selling this. Every time I go to advertise it it goes back in the corner just so I can look at it some more.
I hate to say it's not been on the road for 7 months but not sure if I can bring myself to sell it..

If you need the cash maybe it’s time to sell.
Rare beasties and good ones hard to find.
Only going up in value.
Supreme fun and highly versatile machine.
I have plans for mine this summer and find it almost the perfect bike for my requirements.
Keep it until you are to old ride such a fantastic machine....just my thoughts of course.

Good luck with what ever you decide.

I know it's a tad off-topic but whatever happened to your plans for the Venus Bike Trap?

If you need the cash maybe it’s time to sell.
Rare beasties and good ones hard to find.
Only going up in value.
Supreme fun and highly versatile machine.
I have plans for mine this summer and find it almost the perfect bike for my requirements.
Keep it until you are to old ride such a fantastic machine....just my thoughts of course.

Good luck with what ever you decide.

It's not that I need the money but I hate seeing it stood. Too many bikes and so little time to ride:comfort

I'm the same as you. I can't bring myself to sell my HP2 and I haven't ridden it off-road for several years. It has the super-motor wheels on it at the moment and all I achieve is about 6 or 7 hundred miles per year, but it's a hoot to ride. I don't need the money, so for 6 months of the year it's on SORN during the winter months, nice to look at in the garage. I've just put another 6 months road tax on it so I'll be riding it again on nice days.

P.S. I thought you had the Markus under-seat tank on your HP2?

That bike is better than money in the bank

Only sell it if you need the cash otherwise just keep and admire it every time you walk past

My biggest regret ( one of any way ) was not buying one of these when i could afford one

Selling HP2

Am I bonkers even to contemplate selling this. Every time I go to advertise it it goes back in the corner just so I can look at it some more.
I hate to say it's not been on the road for 7 months but not sure if I can bring myself to sell it..

I have thought of selling my HP2 from time to time but have always dismissed the idea. DON'T DO IT. You will regret it.

Yes, you are crazy to even be considering selling it - you would only regret it!

What you should be doing is working out how to get some of those racks made up :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom