Neotech 2 SRL, TFT volume adjustment work around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shedracer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Been using my Neotech 2 with SRL, in conjunction with TFT media, Nav and coms to second rider. One of the limitations of this setup, as far as I can see, is although you can adjust the coms volume and media as one, you cant adjust them individually. So if you want coms loud but want to turn the music down, it can only be done with the physical iphone volume adjuster (as far as I know). In their wisdom, BMW only allow their own Bluetooth coms unit, to be able to adjust the volume via the TFT interface!

Well I believe I found a work around for other Bluetooth coms units, such as Sena etc. I bought a kwmobile Bluetooth Media Button for Smartphones, which although not designed to be used on motorcycle, its not waterproof, it allows you to independently adjust the media volume, from the coms volume. Works very well and only cost £16, so if it does get water damage, its not a major problem. I will look into a way to keep it protected in rain, but pretty pleased with the way it works. Before, if i wanted to adjust the music volume, I’d have to stop and get my iPhone out. Now its easily done from the kwmobile Bluetooth Media Button, mounted on the handlebars. :D:thumb

Attachments

• 84B6B2DD-7428-404E-ABCD-70ECFAA464F2.jpeg
    84B6B2DD-7428-404E-ABCD-70ECFAA464F2.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom