Salisbury Plain

Bungy

Reaction score
I like to have a spin around the plain and more than happy to meet up with others. I was cheating on this occasion skipping around on the Berg.

c5489e180a8c17b31770568ae989c2d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another day on the Plain and Chris travelled up from Devon for a day of trail riding.

547a2e158d56aec2cb2588c2d87409f8.jpg

d949863cce0eec5722dd03d6ea8dadc1.jpg

Be careful, I've done a few days out on the plain for UKGSers, Once had 38 riders turn up :D

Be careful, I've done a few days out on the plain for UKGSers, Once had 38 riders turn up :D

That sounds like a complete nightmare. Max group size I would consider is 6, not quite sure what I'd do with another 32.

Good evening all

My wife and I have been riding our GS’s for a few years and have toured Europe etc but are just venturing off pavement a wee bit and this was a really interesting thread. We live in the Cotswolds so Salisbury plains are very close and I’d love to have a chat/ride with someone who knows where to go and how to explore them a little!

I’d love to have a chat/ride with someone who knows where to go and how to explore them a little!

Just go.....

The byways are all marked and if the military are training the red flags will be up. Exploding shells and stray bullets are also a give away....kidding on the last bit. There are lots of gravel roads to play on.

Good evening all

My wife and I have been riding our GS’s for a few years and have toured Europe etc but are just venturing off pavement a wee bit and this was a really interesting thread. We live in the Cotswolds so Salisbury plains are very close and I’d love to have a chat/ride with someone who knows where to go and how to explore them a little!

I would be happy to meet up if you fancied a day out on the plain.

Hi Bungy, I’m definitely game for a bimble around the plains, it would be good to have a look with someone who has a bit of local knowledge!

When are you generally around?

Hi Bungy, I’m definitely game for a bimble around the plains, it would be good to have a look with someone who has a bit of local knowledge!

When are you generally around?

I'm available mostly at weekends but occasionally book time off during the week for a quieter time of it.
I can't pm you as you are not a subscribed member.

Bungy once I work out how to do PMs I’ll message you!

I’ll buy the coffees for the day in return for your expert “plains” knowledge lol. I also noticed you ride a GSA so it’s good to know you won’t be disappearing up a highly technical track on a 250 enduro leaving me stranded!

You need to be a subscriber to send PM’s

This is the message I get when trying to subscribe
UKGSer .:: does not have any paid subscriptions available to which you can subscribe.

Up for it. Just need some new tyres on the GS (hopefully tomorrow).

Back
Top Bottom