Pairing a Scala Q3 to Navigator 6 issues

Malc59

Reaction score
Hi all,

This has been driving me mad, maybe you can help?

Has anybody else had this problem and is there a fix?

I'm a new owner of the Nav 6 and I’m trying to pair my Scala Q3 headset, it just won’t pair. I've reset both the nav and Q3, then tried pairing using both channel 1 and channel 2. On using channel 1 the nav can’t find the Q3, when I use channel 2 I get all the way to putting the PIN in, I put in the 4 zeros (as directed by Cardo Scala Q3 instructions) and the nav asks me for the PIN over and over again.

Both the nav 6 and Q3 have been checked that the software is up to date.
Any Ideas?

I have both Q3 and Nav6, but I pair my phone to the headset (for playing music) and not the Nav (not pushed about audio nav instructions). I'll have a go at pairing them later on and let you know how it goes...:thumb2

Cheers,
Seán.

Had a go at this today and it all worked fine. Even had the Nav on channel 1 and my mobile phone on channel 2 at the same time. Music playing from the phone and the Nav would chirp in when required.

Pairing involved putting the Cardo into pairing mode on Channel 1 (hold Vol+ for five seconds when in standby), then getting Nav to scan for BT devices. Select Q3 from the list of devices. Nav tells me what the passcode is (6 digits), but I never actually needed to enter it.

5 mins max to get it all sorted....:thumb2 Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom